It's been a week of unsourced rumors regarding the rumored Nexus Two (or Nexus S), the emergence of Gingerbread, we've all gotten some quality time with Google TV, plus a bunch of new apps. Check it out:
- Android 2.3 -- and Android 3.0.1 -- are starting to ping websites
- Will Gingerbread be Android 2.3?
- Gingerbread man arrives at Google HQ [video]
- Samsung unveiling new Android device in New York City on Nov. 8
- A second Google phone out before Christmas?
- Samsung Nexus Two (or Nexus S) reportedly a lot like the Galaxy S, only different
- Google shutting down Nexus One forum, but ours is still here to help!
- Verizon giving away the HTC Merge as part of 'Urban Challenge' in Seattle
- T-Mobile officially says myTouch is the myTouch 4G, coming Nov. 3 for $199
- T-Mobile LG Optimus T available Nov. 3 for $29.99 after contract, rebate
- Google TV - first impressions [from the forums]
- Logitech acknowledges frame rate issue with Revue video playback [Google TV]
- Is this the LTE Android smartphone Verizon's CFO has been carrying?
- HTC Knight headed to Sprint?
- Sony's Android Playstation Phone poses for pictures
- Hands on with the Samsung Mesmerize [video]
- HTC Wildfire to be released in U.S. before end of the year
- HTC Desire HD goes down under, available in Australia soon
- HTC Droid Incredible HD rumored to be coming Nov. 23
- NOOKcolor revealed, brings 7-inch e-reader/tablet Android hybrid
- Sprint Galaxy Tab officially Nov. 14; $399 on contract, data starts at $29
- T-Mobile's Samsung Galaxy Tab to be released Nov. 10
- U.S. Cellular is getting the Samsung Galaxy Tab; price, date not announced
- Samsung Galaxy Tabs coming to Best Buy, Wi-Fi-only $499
- Adobe releases security advisory for Flash
- Google Maps updated to Version 4.6 with search improvements
- Android Quick App: the Impossible Level Game
- Android Quick App: ChromeMarks browser bookmark sync
- 3D graphics on Android? Done, thanks to HTML5 and the Fennec browser
- Android Market passes 100,000 'apps'
- More evidence that PayPal payments are coming to the Android Market
- Filed under: