Hey, look at that. The long-awaited Android 4.0.4 update for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus now has an official support page at Big Red's site. That's just one more step closer to an actual OTA update, and it can't come soon enough. Here's the full changelog for IMM76K:
Email, Messaging & Data
- Email messages will display properly when the text size is set to large.
- When sending a multimedia message to an Outlook email address, the file extension
- will send, allowing the recipient to successfully open an image.
- Successfully deleted emails on the device will be deleted from the desktop as well.
- Successfully send text messages without experiencing network connectivity issues.
- When viewing a Calendar reminder or appointment, you will now be able to view the full notes associated with the appointment.
- A down arrow has been added in the Calendar application that will expand the calendar message body, allowing you to view the entire message.
- Successfully turn on Wi-Fi using the Power Control widget.
- Updates have been made to prevent the display from freezing or becoming unresponsive.
- Complete calls without experiencing choppy audio, clicking noises and one-way audio noises.
- Successfully access Voicemail and other automated systems without error.
Now all we need is, ya know, the update to actually push. Keep your eyes peeled, folks.