The Xperia U takes the reins over last years Neo as Sony's entry-level smartphone. It's got a 3.5-inch WVGA "reality display" screen, a 1GHz dual-core processor, and 512MB of RAM.
One of the main selling points of the Xperia U is the ability to personalize the device by switching the color of the notification light bar at the bottom of the device. Sony also plans to sell replaceable bottom caps in several colors as well.
Top Sony Xperia U Stories
Recent Sony Xperia U Forum Threads
- What's using up my RAM on Sony Xperia U?
- Laggy and annoying
- How do I access photos?
- My Sony Xperia U Phone, why does the volume up button only work some of the time?
- this is a cute phone
- How do I unlock the bootloader?
- Best custom ROMs for Sony Xperia U
- an error occured while fetching data (no peer certificate)
- Unlocked Bootloader
- See All Threads