The Xperia U takes the reins over last years Neo as Sony's entry-level smartphone. It's got a 3.5-inch WVGA "reality display" screen, a 1GHz dual-core processor, and 512MB of RAM.
One of the main selling points of the Xperia U is the ability to personalize the device by switching the color of the notification light bar at the bottom of the device. Sony also plans to sell replaceable bottom caps in several colors as well.
Top Sony Xperia U Stories
Recent Sony Xperia U Forum Threads
- Best custom ROMs for Sony Xperia U
- Root Xperia U
- SuperUser not granting root access to flexispy....
- Connecting Xperia U with Samsung smart TV using DLNA
- Looking for a tablet to sync with phone
- update to ics
- Downgrade jellyb to ics =(
- Can my contacts be retrieved ?
- Xperia u doesnt show any response
- See All Threads