Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
This week: More on Honeycomb and the Motorola Xoom, the recent spate of malware, AT&T's fake 4G, and where the heck is the HTC ThunderBolt. Listen in!
Three things (or maybe 4 things)
Thing 1: Malware, trojans and viruses, oh, my!
- Google tells of steps taken in wake of spate of malicious apps
- Fake Android security fix is really another trojan
Thing 2: AT&T's fake 4G
- AT&T confirms the Inspire 4G does not feature HSUPA
- How to enable high speed uploads (HSUPA) on your Inspire 4G [root]
Thing 3: Where, oh where, has my ThunderBolt gone?
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: