Audio-only stream below
This week: More on Honeycomb and the Motorola Xoom, the recent spate of malware, AT&T's fake 4G, and where the heck is the HTC ThunderBolt. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
Three things (or maybe 4 things)
Thing 1: Malware, trojans and viruses, oh, my!
- Google tells of steps taken in wake of spate of malicious apps
- Fake Android security fix is really another trojan
Thing 2: AT&T's fake 4G
- AT&T confirms the Inspire 4G does not feature HSUPA
- How to enable high speed uploads (HSUPA) on your Inspire 4G [root]
Thing 3: Where, oh where, has my ThunderBolt gone?
- New rumor: March 21st
- Verizon Thunderbolt videos found online
- Android Central Forums member goes hands-on with the HTC ThunderBolt
- HTC ThunderBolt hands-on video redux (can you taste it yet?)
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: