Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We now return you to your regularly scheduled Android Central Podcast, where we finally put CES 2012 behind us and look ahead to Mobile World Congress, talk some in-car Android wishes, figure out what's wrong with Lightsquared -- and answer a few of your e-mails and voicemails. Join us!
Thing 1: CES recap
Thing 2: 11 billion downloads, Google Wallet still alive
- Google: Quarter-billion Android devices worldwide, 11 billion downloads
- Google: We will continue to invest in Google Wallet
Thing 3: Ice Cream Sandwich updates
- Ice Cream Sandwich for the Motorola Xoom appears to be rolling out now to everyone
- The complete Motorola Xoom Wifi Ice Cream Sandwich changelog
Thing 4: Other random stuff
- HTC confirms it's pulling Carrier IQ from Sprint ROMs in future updates
- LightSquared claims government testing 'rigged' by GPS industry insiders
- Android A to Z
- Calling all Developers: Want to create the next generation of the Android Central App?
- Editorial: Everybody always is working on better battery life
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: