Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We've got most of the gang back together to round up our reviews of the best of Motorola's new lineup. Plus what we're expecting in the weeks ahead, and we answer a slew of your questions live on air.
Thing 1: Reviews!
Thing 2: Other stuff
- Galaxy Note 4 is available for preorder today on two carriers
- Android L phones will shut out NSA for increased privacy
- Moto 360 review
- Moto X, Moto Hint and Turbo Charger preorders start NOW!
- The Moto 360 with the Pebble Steel bracelet
- This week's sidebar poll: Leather or links - which Moto 360 looks better?
- Eight reasons to buy a Moto X 'Pure Edition'
- Why you shouldn't delete the Google Voice app just yet
Thanks to this week's sponsors!
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: