Android Central 203: Moto Moto Moto!
We've got most of the gang back together to round up our reviews of the best of Motorola's new lineup. Plus what we're expecting in the weeks ahead, and we answer a slew of your questions live on air.
Thing 1: Reviews!
Thing 2: Other stuff
- Galaxy Note 4 is available for preorder today on two carriers
- Android L phones will shut out NSA for increased privacy
- Moto 360 review
- Moto X, Moto Hint and Turbo Charger preorders start NOW!
- The Moto 360 with the Pebble Steel bracelet
- This week's sidebar poll: Leather or links - which Moto 360 looks better?
- Eight reasons to buy a Moto X 'Pure Edition'
- Why you shouldn't delete the Google Voice app just yet
Thanks to this week's sponsors!
- GoToAssist: Use offer code GoToAssist3030 for 30 percent off!
- Lynda.com: Get a 7-day free trial of more than 100,000 professional video courses.
- Backblaze: Get a free trial of safe, secure computer backup.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
It is going to be used as a supplement like Verizon uses dual bands to get their great coverage and strong signal.
The problem is initial production Moto X's [XT1053] doesn't have it active. [That could and should change.]
New XT1053's band 12 are active.
I'm stating this as a fact....nobody who knows will say yes or no; true or false .