How'd you like to win one of two HTC Sensation XL smartphones by proving your superior Android knowledge in the leading quiz game for Android? We're giving you the opportunity to do just that, as part of a new contest in partnership with game developer HyperBees and HTC.
Behold the Android Super Challenge on HyperQuiz! To enter, simply download HyperQuiz and select the "Contest" game mode. From there, it's up to you to work for the highest score between now and 11pm GMT (6pm EST) this Sunday, Feb. 5, by answering questions about Android!
First and second place winners will each receive a Sensation XL, and first through fiftieth placed winners will be rewarded with in-game currency (creds). We've got the Android Market link after the jump, along with the full terms and conditions for the contest.
Be sure to check back next Tuesday, Feb. 7, to see if you've won!
1. The contest starts on Friday, Feb. 3, 2012, at 5:00 PM UTC / 12:00 noon EST and ends this Sunday, Feb. 5, 2012 at 11 pm UTC / 6:00 PM EST.
2. The first prize is an HTC Sensation XL smartphone, the second prize is an HTC Sensation XL smartphone. Places from first to fiftieth will be rewarded with HyperQuiz in-game currency, called Creds.
3. Two points will be awarded to every player for each correct answer and 1 additional point to whoever answered correctly and was the fastest. In each game, after the points for answers are tallied, the player with the highest score will get 15 bonus points, the player with the second highest score will get 10 bonus points, and the player with the third highest score will get 5 bonus points.
4. The player with the highest score in the overall Contest wins. There is no limit to the number of games played by a single player. If there is more than one winner with the same score, a play-off match will be organised.
5. Internet access is required, using wifi is recommended. Please note that the organisers are not responsible for any internet connection problems.
6. The results can be checked live online in the game. The final official results will be announced on Tuesday 7 Feb 2011 on AndroidCentral.com, facebook.com/hyperquiz and on HyperQuiz's Google Plus page.
7. The winners are required to register with HyperQuiz with a valid email address to be able to collect their prizes.
Have fun and good luck!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
What's your favorite camera app interface?
Every Android phone comes with its own unique camera app, but which one is truly the best? Here's what our AC forum members think.
Samsung’s Galaxy S21 Ultra will have five rear cameras, says new leak
A new render of the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra has surfaced online, revealing a penta-camera setup at the rear.
The U.S. is reportedly close to restoring Huawei's global chip supply
According to a report from Financial Times, the U.S. Department of Commerce will soon grant licenses to chipmakers to resume the supply of components for use in Huawei’s mobile devices.
Spice up your smartphone or tablet with the best icon packs for Android
Being able to customize your device is fantastic as it helps to make your device even more of "your own". With the power of Android, you can use third-party launchers to add custom icon themes and these are just some of our favorites.