Nexus S is released
- Nexus S Hands-on Photo Gallery; Update: Video
- Nexus S available online now (with free shipping); stores open at 8 a.m.
- Nexus S rooted (to nobody's surprise)
- How to unlock the Nexus S bootloader
- Nexus S torn down: Touchscreen is flat, no hidden SD card
- The Nexus Ninjas return!
- LG officially announces Tegra 2 dual-core Optimus 2X
- Motorola's Honeycomb tablet caught sporting Verizon logo in blurrycam shots
- Major Google TV update being pushed out, Logitech Revue included
- HTC Evo 4G getting an update, adds NOVA demo game, Swype
- HTC's CEO says LTE phones coming in 2011, will support NFC, too
- HTC A7373 coming to Sprint in early Jan. - now what exactly is it?
- HTC Evo Shift 4G gets pictured
- HTC Merge shows at Verizon LTE demo, but still nowhere near stores
- Android Market update shrinks app refund window to 15 minutes
- Hands-on with the new Android Market application
- Google Maps updated with 3D tilt feature, vector graphics
- App Inventor now open to everyone
- Facebook for Android finally gets chat, push notifications!
- Words with Friends coming to Android (update: plan on playing your iOS friends)
- Skype updated, now installs to SD card
- Dolphin Browser Mini beta now available in the Android Market
- Swiftkey keyboard updates with a new HD skin, 5 new languages, holiday trial period
- The Official PlayStation app, coming soon to Android
- Posterous releases official app for Android devices
- Trillian for Android IM client is out of beta, into the Android Market at $4.99
- Droid X Android 2.2.1 update available again after an oopsie on the initial push
- OG Droid Android 2.2.1 update is pushing out now
- Samsung Intercept's Froyo update may come starting Dec. 17
- Vodafone HTC Magic Android 2.2.1 OTA now available
- CyanogenMod 6.1.1 now available for the Evo 4G, Nexus One, G2, myTouch 3G
Best Buy sucks. They keep screwing up my order
Android Central Newsletter
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.