HTC Thunderbolt owners have had a bit of a rough ride thus far when it comes to software updates. Now though, Verizon is pushing out the latest non Ice Cream Sandwich update to address some issues that have long been bothering folks. The update shows as v2.11.605.19 710RD and here's what Verizon states is corrected:
- Device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System.
- Device now supports Cisco Any for better VPN functionality.
- Improved data connectivity.
- Improved device stability will decrease device resets.
- Improvements to default mail application allows Yahoo! Mail accounts to receive messages properly.
- Resolved issues with Mobile Hotspot connectivity. + Incoming calls now display the correct state, when applicable.
This particular update appeared in RUU format back in April so you may already have it if you were adventurous and loaded it up. If not, go ahead and check for system updates. It'll either be there waiting or it will be along shortly for you. Need to know more? Folks in the Android Central forums have already gone through it so head on into the forums below to discuss it some more.
Be an expert in 5 minutes
Get the latest news from Android Central, your trusted companion in the world of Android