So you want to have an app reviewed by Android Central? Great! 'Cause we love reviewing apps. But as you can imagine, there are a lot of apps out there, and only so many hours in the day. Here are a few suggestions to make sure your app gets noticed.
- Include your contact information. At the very least, an e-mail address.
- Skip the wind-up. What's the name of your app, and what does it do? We appreciate brevity.
- Include a link to your app. If it's in the Android Market, include the Market link.
- Screen shots are a plus. And first impressions are everything. Make sure they're good.
- And if you're showing us a demo video, make sure it's not of the same app on an iPhone. We'll reject those on principle, ya know?
Got all that? Great! We look forward to checking out your app. Here's a link to our contact form.
Everything you need to know about the Galaxy Z Fold 2!
The first Galaxy Fold was one of the most impressive smartphones of recent years, and now, Samsung's following up on it with the Galaxy Z Fold 2. Here's everything you need to know about it!
The Pixel 4a is here, and we’ve rounded up everything you need to know
The Pixel 4a is now available, and we've rounded up all the reasons to be excited about this incredible budget handset. Here's everything you need to know about it!
Sony mislead its audience by not revealing which PS5 games are on PS4
Sony marketed several major titles such as Horizon Forbidden West as PS5 games, despite PS4 versions also being in development. We don't know if it's intentional or not, but it's bad for the consumer.
Bring home the title with the best Fantasy Football apps for this season
Are you ready for the NFL season? Better question. Are you ready for the Fantasy Football season? These apps make sure you can dominate not only the draft, but the rest of the season on your way to bringing home the belt.