So you want to have an app reviewed by Android Central? Great! 'Cause we love reviewing apps. But as you can imagine, there are a lot of apps out there, and only so many hours in the day. Here are a few suggestions to make sure your app gets noticed.
- Include your contact information. At the very least, an e-mail address.
- Skip the wind-up. What's the name of your app, and what does it do? We appreciate brevity.
- Include a link to your app. If it's in the Android Market, include the Market link.
- Screen shots are a plus. And first impressions are everything. Make sure they're good.
- And if you're showing us a demo video, make sure it's not of the same app on an iPhone. We'll reject those on principle, ya know?
Got all that? Great! We look forward to checking out your app. Here's a link to our contact form.
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.