Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We're back for one monster of a podcast with a major update to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC's bootloader unlocking process, the malware scare, patents in the news and a whole lot more. Listen in!
Thing 1 - TouchWiz on the Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Previewing the Touchwiz UX update for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Samsung's TouchWiz update goes out publicly on Aug. 5
- A tour of Samsung's Galaxy Tab 10.1 launch event in London (update: video!)
- Hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 at the European launch event
- Hands-on with the TouchWiz update for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 in NYC
Thing 2 - HTC explains bootloader unlock process
Thing 3 - Patents
Thing 4 - Scary, scary malware!
- That big, scary call recording malware isn't in the Android Market
- Study shows that 'mobile threat activity' has risen significantly in past 6 months
Thing 5 - Google TV gets affordable
- Logitech Revue hits its promised $99 price point
- Poll: Would you buy a $99 Logitech Revue
- Honeycomb beta for Logitech Revue leaked
Things 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Sprint Motorola Photon 4G review - Part 1
- Want to charge your Photon 4G and use the kickstand? Flip it over
- Motorola Photon 4G gets rooted via webtop [update: how-to video]
- Google's chief legal officer calls patent war 'a hostile, organized campaign against Android'
- Leaked Verizon document shows Bionic, Stratosphere, Vigor release dates and more
- Motorola Xoom 3.2 update offers read-only SD card access
- NVIDIA: Kal-El quad-core tablets coming this fall, phones in early 2012
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: