Motorola hasn't launched the new version of the Moto X yet, but the company has already made some changes to the Touchless Control app that it will use, renaming it the Moto Voice and adding in some features.
The new version of the app is now available to download, ahead of the Moto X's launch, via the Google Play Store. Here's the change log:
- Customize your own launch phrase to make Moto Voice respond only to you
- Voice command support for YouTube, Facebook and WhatsApp
- Turn on Talk to Me and other Moto modes through voice commands
- Support for Moto Hint and Moto 360
- User experience improvements and bug fixes
Apparently this update is just for the new Moto X. The change log states, "Moto X (1st generation), Droid Maxx, Droid Mini, and Droid Ultra users, stay tuned for updates to Moto Voice / Touchless Control soon." What do you think of this update?