The OnePlus One is set to receive the latest OTA update for CyanogenMod 11S (38R) today. If you own a OnePlus One, you'll need to keep an eye out for the update, which will improve the responsiveness of the touchscreen as well as overall battery life, add a new lockscreen, implement the ability to shoot in RAW format, and more.
Here's a quick look at what else is included in today's update for the OnePlus One (as well as what was highlighted above):
- Enhanced audio capabilities (24 bit, 96/192khz—flac/alac/wav files without resampling)
- Added ANT+ Support
- Added method for users to report bugs directly to Cyanogen.
- Added pause button during video recording.
- Fixed issues with camera exposure compensation stuck in 'auto'.
- Fixed issues with '4G Preferred' option not connecting to 3G data.
- Fixed issues with delay in torch activation.
- Fixed issues with unresponsive screen requiring reboot.
- Fixed issues with static in speaker when changing volume while headset plugged in.
- Fixed issues with rotation not triggering when rotated slowly.
- Fixed issues with Quiet Hours / system UI causing battery drain on last day of month.
- Fixed issues with camera not starting when LED torch is already on.
- Fixed issues with Bluetooth volume low on connection.
Be on the lookout for the update as it's rolling out (albeit "slowly") as we speak.
Source: OnePlus Forum
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Samsung One UI 2.0 review: The best (and worst) Android 10 features
Here's everything you need to know about One UI 2.0 for your Samsung phone.
Everything you need to know about the Galaxy Z Fold 2!
The first Galaxy Fold was one of the most impressive smartphones of recent years, and now, Samsung's following up on it with the Galaxy Z Fold 2. Here's everything you need to know about it!
The Pixel 4a is here, and we’ve rounded up everything you need to know
The Pixel 4a is now available, and we've rounded up all the reasons to be excited about this incredible budget handset. Here's everything you need to know about it!
The best replacement bands for your 46mm Galaxy Watch
The strap included with the Galaxy Watch is fine, but these offer much more customization. Not only do these straps offer you the chance to change up the style of your watch, but you also get materials that bring added durability for a strap that can take what you throw at it.