The OnePlus One is set to receive the latest OTA update for CyanogenMod 11S (38R) today. If you own a OnePlus One, you'll need to keep an eye out for the update, which will improve the responsiveness of the touchscreen as well as overall battery life, add a new lockscreen, implement the ability to shoot in RAW format, and more.
Here's a quick look at what else is included in today's update for the OnePlus One (as well as what was highlighted above):
- Enhanced audio capabilities (24 bit, 96/192khz—flac/alac/wav files without resampling)
- Added ANT+ Support
- Added method for users to report bugs directly to Cyanogen.
- Added pause button during video recording.
- Fixed issues with camera exposure compensation stuck in 'auto'.
- Fixed issues with '4G Preferred' option not connecting to 3G data.
- Fixed issues with delay in torch activation.
- Fixed issues with unresponsive screen requiring reboot.
- Fixed issues with static in speaker when changing volume while headset plugged in.
- Fixed issues with rotation not triggering when rotated slowly.
- Fixed issues with Quiet Hours / system UI causing battery drain on last day of month.
- Fixed issues with camera not starting when LED torch is already on.
- Fixed issues with Bluetooth volume low on connection.
Be on the lookout for the update as it's rolling out (albeit "slowly") as we speak.
Source: OnePlus Forum
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.