Audio-only stream below
Phil, Jerry and Cory tackle all the Gingerbread leaks, the lack of Froyo on the Fascinate, and whether you really should be thinking about rooting your phone. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: Gingerbread's a-comin'!
- Hands-on with the leaked Gingerbread ROM for the Sprint EVO 4G
- New Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread build for Droid X reportedly is pushing over the air [Update: Verizon says no update yet]
- HTC Desire Gingerbread test ROM gets leaked
- Gingerbread apparently confirmed for the Epic 4G by internal Sprint document
- HTC confirms Android 2.3 Gingerbread coming to Droid Incredible this summer
Thing 2: The HTC Sensation and Sense 3.0
- HTC Sensation 4G coming to T-Mobile USA this summer
- HTC Sensation Specs
- HTC Sensation officially announced on Vodafone, hits Asia in Q2
- HTC Sensation has Gorilla Glass, aluminum unibody chassis
- HTC shows off Sensation in new promo videos
- HTC releases Sensation launch event videos
- Sense 3.0 limited to EVO 3D, Sensation, Flyer and newer devices [update: 'clarification' from HTC]
Thing 3: Maybe you shouldn't be rooting your phone
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: