Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil, Jerry Cory and Alex go live (and big) in London, wrap up the Great HTC Scandal of October 2011, and try to wade through the mess that is the pre-CTIA Nexus rumors. Listen in!
Thing 1: CTIA preview
- Did Samsung just tease us all with a glimpse of the Nexus Prime?
- Galaxy Nexus specs possibly revealed -- but they're really not the important part
- Samsung bringing contact charging back to the Nexus?
- First 'Nexus Prime' photo leak shows buttonless device with 720p display
- 'Return of the Titans' - CEOs from Sprint, Verizon and AT&T lead CTIA keynote
Thing 2: HTC Sensation XL
- HTC announces the Sensation XL with Beats Audio
- Hands-on with the HTC Sensation XL
- HTC Sensation XL specs
- HTC Sensation XL gallery
Thing 3: HTC's little permissions problem
- HTC collecting data in U.S. phones with HTC Sense, storing it in a very sloppy way
- HTC: Fix is on the way for security flaw
Thing 4: Other odds and ends
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: