The Motorola Droid Maxx is the highest of the three-tier Droid lineup on Verizon for the end of 2013 at $299 on-contract when it was announced. The Maxx gets its name by having an extremely large battery, 3500mAh, under a Kevlar back plate that both looks and feels better than its smaller sibling the Droid Ultra. The Maxx also has 32GB of storage and wireless charging, both of which are unavailable on the Ultra.
Like the Droid Ultra and Moto X, the Droid Maxx has all of Motorola's new features such as Touchless Control, Active Display and Trusted Bluetooth Devices, which offer a great experience overall. The Droid Maxx was announced at a Verizon and Motorola event in New York City in July of 2013.
Recent Motorola Droid Maxx Forum Threads
- HELP!! DROID MAXX hard brick only shows as QHSUSB_DLOAD in device manager
- How do I change my APN on my Droid Max to switch to Straight Talk?
- Black screen on phone calls
- Camera app not working
- Help: Droid Maxx SIM card stuck?
- DROID MAXX: Lollipop Update News
- Motorola Droid MAXX, WiFi Networks Shows, when trying to connect, it disappears and appears again?
- Photo Backup Options
- Motorola Droid MAXX - App Disabling For Maximum Speed & Battery Life
- Help to move pics from messaging and email to gallery
- See All Threads