The Motorola Droid Maxx is the highest of the three-tier Droid lineup on Verizon for the end of 2013 at $299 on-contract when it was announced. The Maxx gets its name by having an extremely large battery, 3500mAh, under a Kevlar back plate that both looks and feels better than its smaller sibling the Droid Ultra. The Maxx also has 32GB of storage and wireless charging, both of which are unavailable on the Ultra.
Like the Droid Ultra and Moto X, the Droid Maxx has all of Motorola's new features such as Touchless Control, Active Display and Trusted Bluetooth Devices, which offer a great experience overall. The Droid Maxx was announced at a Verizon and Motorola event in New York City in July of 2013.
Recent Motorola Droid Maxx Forum Threads
- Later Motorola
- 'enter' or 'return' key on Google keyboard in hangouts?
- Motorola Droid Maxx Noise during video, sounds like network sounds
- SOS Picture Recovery Possible?
- Please help....decision to make!
- Mobile hotspot not working?
- Can't get rid of annoying WiFi dialog
- Add Attendees to Calendar Event?
- Has anyone else noticed a drop in Verizon's signal?
- Switching Camera Apps
- See All Threads