The Motorola Droid Maxx is the highest of the three-tier Droid lineup on Verizon for the end of 2013 at $299 on-contract when it was announced. The Maxx gets its name by having an extremely large battery, 3500mAh, under a Kevlar back plate that both looks and feels better than its smaller sibling the Droid Ultra. The Maxx also has 32GB of storage and wireless charging, both of which are unavailable on the Ultra.
Like the Droid Ultra and Moto X, the Droid Maxx has all of Motorola's new features such as Touchless Control, Active Display and Trusted Bluetooth Devices, which offer a great experience overall. The Droid Maxx was announced at a Verizon and Motorola event in New York City in July of 2013.
Recent Motorola Droid Maxx Forum Threads
- Droid Maxx won't reconnect to home network when I return to the house
- How can I get rid of extra home screens?
- Moto Maxx People address book is all jumbled, how can I make my contacts read the way I type them?
- Flirted with Droid Turbo, sticking with the Maxx
- Droid MAXX: WIFI and Bluetooth Won't turn on!!
- Where do I find my programming menu on my Droid Max 4.4?
- Any cases ANYWHERE for the Droid Maxx???
- Set up emergency contacts
- Accessing reminders
- My contacts have disappeared, how could this have happened?
- See All Threads