The Motorola Droid Maxx is the highest of the three-tier Droid lineup on Verizon for the end of 2013 at $299 on-contract when it was announced. The Maxx gets its name by having an extremely large battery, 3500mAh, under a Kevlar back plate that both looks and feels better than its smaller sibling the Droid Ultra. The Maxx also has 32GB of storage and wireless charging, both of which are unavailable on the Ultra.
Like the Droid Ultra and Moto X, the Droid Maxx has all of Motorola's new features such as Touchless Control, Active Display and Trusted Bluetooth Devices, which offer a great experience overall. The Droid Maxx was announced at a Verizon and Motorola event in New York City in July of 2013.
Recent Motorola Droid Maxx Forum Threads
- What to do before a factory reset and how to restore the phone to present customization.
- How do I switch to 3G?
- Verizon Login killing my battery!
- Droid Maxx miracast with Lapdock experiment
- HDMI out question
- No video capture since 4.4.4 update
- Suddenly Droid MAXX battery last less than 24 hours
- Miracast Dongle recommendation needed.
- Opt out of Verizon's Visual Voice mail?
- Can I unlock my Droid Maxx and use it on Straight Talk?
- See All Threads