The Motorola Droid Maxx is the highest of the three-tier Droid lineup on Verizon for the end of 2013 at $299 on-contract when it was announced. The Maxx gets its name by having an extremely large battery, 3500mAh, under a Kevlar back plate that both looks and feels better than its smaller sibling the Droid Ultra. The Maxx also has 32GB of storage and wireless charging, both of which are unavailable on the Ultra.
Like the Droid Ultra and Moto X, the Droid Maxx has all of Motorola's new features such as Touchless Control, Active Display and Trusted Bluetooth Devices, which offer a great experience overall. The Droid Maxx was announced at a Verizon and Motorola event in New York City in July of 2013.
Recent Motorola Droid Maxx Forum Threads
- Maxx shows as QHSUSB_DLOAD in device manager and is basically dead
- How can I get my Selfie Stick to work with my Motorola Android?
- Switched to AT&T - Can't Receive Calls
- Trusted Bluetooth Devices
- Motorola Droid MAXX - Poor 4G Reception
- Why isn't my Droid Maxx sim card reader working?
- OTA update and MotoRoot
- Why do I have ads popping up and playing randomly when I open my Driod Maxx?
- Still no Lollipop?
- please help- accidentally deleted photos
- See All Threads