The Motorola Droid Maxx is the highest of the three-tier Droid lineup on Verizon for the end of 2013 at $299 on-contract when it was announced. The Maxx gets its name by having an extremely large battery, 3500mAh, under a Kevlar back plate that both looks and feels better than its smaller sibling the Droid Ultra. The Maxx also has 32GB of storage and wireless charging, both of which are unavailable on the Ultra.
Like the Droid Ultra and Moto X, the Droid Maxx has all of Motorola's new features such as Touchless Control, Active Display and Trusted Bluetooth Devices, which offer a great experience overall. The Droid Maxx was announced at a Verizon and Motorola event in New York City in July of 2013.
Recent Motorola Droid Maxx Forum Threads
- Help: Droid Maxx SIM card stuck?
- DROID MAXX: Lollipop Update News
- HELP!! DROID MAXX hard brick only shows as QHSUSB_DLOAD in device manager
- Clock/temp/battery display
- Set up emergency contacts
- What is the Google Now command to ring your lost phone?
- Why can't I add new contacts to groups (KitKat)?
- Droid MAXX: Google and Isis wallets working great!
- Does the Droid Maxx have Humidity issues?
- Help needed: Why does my Moto Maxx screen turn on by itself?
- See All Threads