The Motorola Droid Maxx is the highest of the three-tier Droid lineup on Verizon for the end of 2013 at $299 on-contract when it was announced. The Maxx gets its name by having an extremely large battery, 3500mAh, under a Kevlar back plate that both looks and feels better than its smaller sibling the Droid Ultra. The Maxx also has 32GB of storage and wireless charging, both of which are unavailable on the Ultra.
Like the Droid Ultra and Moto X, the Droid Maxx has all of Motorola's new features such as Touchless Control, Active Display and Trusted Bluetooth Devices, which offer a great experience overall. The Droid Maxx was announced at a Verizon and Motorola event in New York City in July of 2013.
Recent Motorola Droid Maxx Forum Threads
- My phone says wrong name after "what's up" command...
- Droid MAXX: acceptable / normal battery life?
- Droid MAXX: Google account problems
- DROID maxx GSM LTE
- Droid MAXX: Google and Isis wallets working great!
- LG HBS730 Volume Issues
- Droid MAXX: Case suggestions?
- Droid Maxx Owners - Do you Recommend this device?
- Recording Phone Calls on Droid MAXX
- Droid MAXX - No MicroSD card slot
- See All Threads