Specifications for the Motorola Droid X
The Motorola Droid X is the latest in the new breed of oversized smartphones, featuring a 4.3-inch screen for easy typing and stunning multimedia vewing. Here's the full rundown of specs:
Motorola Droid X specs
- Operating system: Android 2.2
- Size: 2.6 x 5.0 x 0.4 inches.
- Weight: 5.47 ounces.
- Screen: 4.3 inches diagonal, 480x850 (WVGA) resolution.
- Camera: 8 megapixels with 720p video recording, autofocus and dual LED flashes.
- RAM: 512 megabytes.
- Storage: 8GB of interal memory, dedicated entirely to apps and the Android OS. 16GB microSD card included, supports up to 32GB microSD card.
- GPS: aGPS. Also works as standalone GPS.
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g
- Battery: 1540 mAh. Rated at up to 480 minutes talk time, 220 hours standby time.
- Voice/data: CDMA 800/1900MHz; EVDO Rev. A
- Keyboard: Multitouch keyboard, or Media Share
- Custom Music app.
- Custom skin and widgets, some of which can be resized on screen.
- 3G mobile hotspot, wireless and tethered.
- DLNA streaming of music, video, photos.
- Blockbuster video app.
- Browser with Flash Lite.
- City ID
- CarDock ap.
- FM radio
- File browser
- Custom photo gallery
- Skype Mobile
- Social Networking
- Voice Command