Fortnite's Season 8, Week 8 challenges are out now, and this one will see players heading out to find a treasure map, then using it to find a hidden Battle Star. This challenge might not be the most difficult, but it can still be tricky tracking down the map if you're unfamiliar with the territory. Thankfully, we've done all of the hard work, and can show you exactly where you need to go.
How to find the treasure map signpost and hidden Battle Star in Fortnite
- Jump into any mode of Fortnite's Battle Royale. I would suggest Solo, as it's the best for challenges like these.
- Once the game begins, head towards Paradise Palms.
- Once there, head towards the center of the city, right behind one of the stores across from the apartment complex.
- In the back of the shop, against a brick wall, you'll find the sign (see image above).
- After searching the signpost, head over to Frosty Flights and get to the end of the runway.
- From there, search for the Battle Star as it pops up and claim it.
Once the Battle Star pops up, simply claim it and you're done! You've found the treasure map and followed it to the prize, and are now free to continue your game or head out in search for other treasures.
Take your gaming to the next level
Seagate 2TB Game Drive for PlayStation 4 ($88 at Amazon)
Games take up a bunch of hard drive space nowadays. Make sure you never have to worry about freeing up space again when the latest game or downloadable content releases.
KontrolFreek FPS Performance Freek Vortex Thumbsticks ($17 at Amazon)
Stay on top of your game with thumbsticks that not only give a better grip, but also feature interchangeable height levels so you can customize it however you want.
Astro A10 Gaming Headset ($59 at Amazon)
Audio is one of the most important parts of a game, and in a game like Fortnite, being able to hear where your opponents are at all times could be the difference between life and death.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.