Despite having a street date of Oct. 6, the T-Mobile G2 is already shipping and in hand, as was the case with our own (OK, TiPB's, mostly) Jeremy Sikora, who took receipt of his G2 today. Jeremy's initial thoughts?
- Device is very solid and feels good in hand.
- Slide out mechanism is also very sturdy and smooth. Should hold up nicely.
- Even with an 800MHz CPU the device seems pretty snappy out of the box.
- Keyboard is nice to type on.
- Anyone who was waiting for a Nexus One with a physical keyboard will not be disappointed.
We'll likely echo that we we get ours, for the sake of repetition, folks, remember that this 800MHz processor isn't like a slower Nexus One processor. It's a different animal.
Anybody else get their G2 already? Share your thoughts in our G2 forums. More pics after the break.
- Filed under: