Some T-Mobile G2's shipping early, we've got one
Despite having a street date of Oct. 6, the T-Mobile G2 is already shipping and in hand, as was the case with our own (OK, TiPB's, mostly) Jeremy Sikora, who took receipt of his G2 today. Jeremy's initial thoughts?
- Device is very solid and feels good in hand.
- Slide out mechanism is also very sturdy and smooth. Should hold up nicely.
- Even with an 800MHz CPU the device seems pretty snappy out of the box.
- Keyboard is nice to type on.
- Anyone who was waiting for a Nexus One with a physical keyboard will not be disappointed.
We'll likely echo that we we get ours, for the sake of repetition, folks, remember that this 800MHz processor isn't like a slower Nexus One processor. It's a different animal.
Anybody else get their G2 already? Share your thoughts in our G2 forums. More pics after the break.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.