Audio-only stream below
Phil and Mickey are back to talk about some new Android hardware, a slew of new apps, announce the Nexus One contest winners and otherwise kick a bunch of Android butt.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
- MyTouch 3G Slide brings keyboard to the popular T-Mobile Android phone
- T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide teased in video
- Tiny, blurry HTC Evo 4G appears in Sprint Store
- LG Ally said to be available May 20, though no carrier officially announced
- LG's Ally-Iron Man 2 microsite is now live
- Sprint Evo 4G pre-orders available at Radio Shack 'later this month'
- Clear outs two new Android 4G handsets -- one HTC, one Samsung
- Google returning sales tax to some Nexus One owners
- HTC Legend clears FCC, coming to AT&T or headed to Canada ?
- Prototype Android Tablet runs Flash & Air flawlessly
- Cellular South promises 'game-changer' amid its Android smartphone lineup
- Dell Aero appears on AT&T's website, with Google apps, search in tow
OS updates are/aren't happening
- Public Flash preview on Android at Google IO; general release in June
- Motorola Milestone getting its Android 2.1 update -- and nine home screens
- 2.1 update for Sprint Hero not coming Friday after all?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 not getting Android 2.1 update until Q4 2010
- About that HTC Droid Incredible update
- Motorola Droid OTA update - the sky is not falling
- Number of Android phones on Eclair increases in April
- Cliq XT maintenance update being rolled out now
- The Motorola Backflip has been rooted! (for what it's worth)
- Installation of Android apps on SD cards now slated for 'future release'
Other app news
- Twitter releases its official Android app
- Watch Hulu on Android? You can do it with Skyfire (but likely not for long)
- Hands-on with Log Me In Ignition VNC beta for Android smartphones
- Dropbox brings its uber-easy file sync app to the Android Market
- Google Goggles updated, brings update language translation with it
- New Google search comes to Android
- Google Tasks mobile page for Android
- Mint personal finance app now available for Android smartphones
- What's in the works for the Firefox mobile Android browser
- Android 101: How to add a second gmail account to your phone
- 'Google Editions' e-books coming this summer
- An Android party we wish we went to (it was only a barbecue)
- More Gs in more places - Sprint announces upcoming WiMax locations
Celebrity Android news
- Oprah gets the Evo 4G before you do
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 makes cameo in Sean Kingston-Justin Bieber video
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: