Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil and Mickey are back to talk about some new Android hardware, a slew of new apps, announce the Nexus One contest winners and otherwise kick a bunch of Android butt.
- MyTouch 3G Slide brings keyboard to the popular T-Mobile Android phone
- T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide teased in video
- Tiny, blurry HTC Evo 4G appears in Sprint Store
- LG Ally said to be available May 20, though no carrier officially announced
- LG's Ally-Iron Man 2 microsite is now live
- Sprint Evo 4G pre-orders available at Radio Shack 'later this month'
- Clear outs two new Android 4G handsets -- one HTC, one Samsung
- Google returning sales tax to some Nexus One owners
- HTC Legend clears FCC, coming to AT&T or headed to Canada ?
- Prototype Android Tablet runs Flash & Air flawlessly
- Cellular South promises 'game-changer' amid its Android smartphone lineup
- Dell Aero appears on AT&T's website, with Google apps, search in tow
OS updates are/aren't happening
- Public Flash preview on Android at Google IO; general release in June
- Motorola Milestone getting its Android 2.1 update -- and nine home screens
- 2.1 update for Sprint Hero not coming Friday after all?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 not getting Android 2.1 update until Q4 2010
- About that HTC Droid Incredible update
- Motorola Droid OTA update - the sky is not falling
- Number of Android phones on Eclair increases in April
- Cliq XT maintenance update being rolled out now
- The Motorola Backflip has been rooted! (for what it's worth)
- Installation of Android apps on SD cards now slated for 'future release'
Other app news
- Twitter releases its official Android app
- Watch Hulu on Android? You can do it with Skyfire (but likely not for long)
- Hands-on with Log Me In Ignition VNC beta for Android smartphones
- Dropbox brings its uber-easy file sync app to the Android Market
- Google Goggles updated, brings update language translation with it
- New Google search comes to Android
- Google Tasks mobile page for Android
- Mint personal finance app now available for Android smartphones
- What's in the works for the Firefox mobile Android browser
- Android 101: How to add a second gmail account to your phone
- 'Google Editions' e-books coming this summer
- An Android party we wish we went to (it was only a barbecue)
- More Gs in more places - Sprint announces upcoming WiMax locations
Celebrity Android news
- Oprah gets the Evo 4G before you do
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 makes cameo in Sean Kingston-Justin Bieber video
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: