The previously-leaked Nexus 7 POGO dock and premium case are set to be joined by a few more official accessories before long. UK retailer MobileFun has revealed five new accessories for ASUS and Google's Nexus 7 tablet in a blog post today, including a host of cases that also double up as stands for the device.
The line-up of Google-sanctioned, ASUS-manufactured accessories includes --
- Nexus 7 Stand Case: A case that's also a stand. Slide the rear of the stand backwards to prop up the tablet in landscape orientation.
- Nexus 7 Rotating Stand Case: As above, but with the ability to rotate to portrait orientation too.
- Nexus 7 Folio Case: A leather case for the Nexus 7 with a magnet for tripping the tablet's built-in magnetic sensor. This means it can toggle the screen depending on whether the case is open or closed.
- Nexus 7 Bluetooth Keyboard Case: Similar to the vanilla stand case, but with a full Bluetooth QWERTY keyboard on the inside cover.
- Nexus 7 Screen Protector: It's a screen protector for the Nexus 7. Go figure.
There's no word on when these accessories will become available for purchase, but at least we have confirmation now that they are indeed on the way. Any of these jump out at you? Hit the comments and let us know which you like best.
We've got more pics after the break.
- Related devices:
- Filed under: