The LG Optimus V is the Virgin Mobile version of the Optimus One, which is one of the best entry level Android devices out there. It should be an attractive phone for everyone, as it suits people of all knowledge levels.
- 3.2-inch LCD touchscreen
- 3 MP camera
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Bluetooth 2.1
Top LG Optimus V Stories
Recent LG Optimus V Forum Threads
- Stuck in headphone mode
- is my vm670 capable of playing video from sdcard?
- Connecting my LG Optimus V to my Laptop, how can I get the USB connected?
- Phone wont mount SD card
- Low Internal Storage, but All Apps are on SD Card!
- Video is sideways-how do I fix it?
- Browser redirects to vm on 3g connection
- Any "fix" for small crack on screen?
- Weird Lag When Trying To Charge
- Turn Off Safe Mode in LG Optimus V
- See All Threads