The LG Optimus V is the Virgin Mobile version of the Optimus One, which is one of the best entry level Android devices out there. It should be an attractive phone for everyone, as it suits people of all knowledge levels.
- 3.2-inch LCD touchscreen
- 3 MP camera
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Bluetooth 2.1
Top LG Optimus V Stories
Recent LG Optimus V Forum Threads
- Stuck in headphone mode
- How do I use my Optimus V as a dedicated MP3 player?
- Phone wont mount SD card
- Updating From Android 2.2 to 4.0?
- Optimus V Dialer codes
- Wifi won't turn on or scan
- Any "fix" for small crack on screen?
- is my vm670 capable of playing video from sdcard?
- Connecting my LG Optimus V to my Laptop, how can I get the USB connected?
- Low Internal Storage, but All Apps are on SD Card!
- See All Threads