The LG Optimus V is the Virgin Mobile version of the Optimus One, which is one of the best entry level Android devices out there. It should be an attractive phone for everyone, as it suits people of all knowledge levels.
- 3.2-inch LCD touchscreen
- 3 MP camera
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Bluetooth 2.1
Top LG Optimus V Stories
Recent LG Optimus V Forum Threads
- Updating From Android 2.2 to 4.0?
- Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**
- Turn Off Safe Mode in LG Optimus V
- Video is sideways-how do I fix it?
- Any hope for bricked VM670?
- Random reboots
- To Root or Not to Root
- Safe to charge Optimus V with 2.1 amp USB port?
- Stuck in headphone mode
- See All Threads