The LG Optimus V is the Virgin Mobile version of the Optimus One, which is one of the best entry level Android devices out there. It should be an attractive phone for everyone, as it suits people of all knowledge levels.
- 3.2-inch LCD touchscreen
- 3 MP camera
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Bluetooth 2.1
Top LG Optimus V Stories
Recent LG Optimus V Forum Threads
- To Root or Not to Root
- Random reboots
- Wifi won't turn on or scan
- phone gets hot when tethering, common?
- Updating From Android 2.2 to 4.0?
- Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**
- Turn Off Safe Mode in LG Optimus V
- Video is sideways-how do I fix it?
- Any hope for bricked VM670?
- See All Threads