A refreshed version of HTC's One X, the One X+ runs upgraded hardware compared to the original. There's a faster 1.7 GHz Tegra 3 AP37 CPU on-board, along with 64GB of storage and a larger 2100mAh battery.
Some other specs remain unchanged from the One X -- there's still 1GB of on-board RAM, a 4.7-inch SuperLCD2 display, and an 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor and HTC's ImageSense chip. The front-facer has undergone a small upgrade, though, jumping from 1.3MP to 1.6, and with this upgrade it gains the ability to use ImageSense.
On the software side, the One X+ is the first HTC phone to run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and the new HTC Sense 4+
Recent HTC One X+ Forum Threads
- UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)
- AT&T HTC One X 4.2.2 Update
- How to Fix HTC One X Overheating/Flashing RED while Charging [RAPID Battery Drain]
- Why do multi-colored notification LEDs only exist on the GNex?
- HTC One X+ got stuck up on "Quietly Brilliant" Please help me! :(
- My One X+ bricked?
- HTC one X Sim Card Unavailable
- HTC One X Will Not Turn On
- Can I update to 4.2.2 OTA without AT&T service?
- Sim not detecting
- See All Threads