We can all agree that T-Mobile is a pretty good carrier in terms of pricing and customer service, right? Well if you don't agree you've probably never paid Verizon's rates and never experienced AT&T's customer service! Anyways, there was a big hoopla about T-Mobile changing their rate plans and we've got a list of what will change:
- We’re adding unlimited mobile to mobile on all single line plans at $49.99 and higher, at no additional cost.
- New promotional myFaves plan for $89.99 that includes 1800 minutes, unlimited nights and weekends, unlimited mobile to mobile and my Faves.
- Adding 500 additional minutes to the $99.99 and $129.99 FamilyTime Plans at no extra cost.
- For the $119.99 and $149.99 myFaves for families plans, we are adding 500 minutes, and we are lowering their prices by $10.
Family Allowance change
- The introductory period for Family Allowances is now ending, and we are now changing the price to $4.99 per month per account for new customers.
What do you guys think about the changes? Awesome? Meh? Wanted more? Tell us in the comments!