We can all agree that T-Mobile is a pretty good carrier in terms of pricing and customer service, right? Well if you don't agree you've probably never paid Verizon's rates and never experienced AT&T's customer service! Anyways, there was a big hoopla about T-Mobile changing their rate plans and we've got a list of what will change:
- We’re adding unlimited mobile to mobile on all single line plans at $49.99 and higher, at no additional cost.
- New promotional myFaves plan for $89.99 that includes 1800 minutes, unlimited nights and weekends, unlimited mobile to mobile and my Faves.
- Adding 500 additional minutes to the $99.99 and $129.99 FamilyTime Plans at no extra cost.
- For the $119.99 and $149.99 myFaves for families plans, we are adding 500 minutes, and we are lowering their prices by $10.
Family Allowance change
- The introductory period for Family Allowances is now ending, and we are now changing the price to $4.99 per month per account for new customers.
What do you guys think about the changes? Awesome? Meh? Wanted more? Tell us in the comments!
This louis vuitton outlet handbag is just come out this spring show, it’s a totally new style of
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.