Fans of the classic RollerCoaster Tycoon series will be happy to hear that the mobile version has finally found its way to Android.
RollerCoaster Tycoon has enjoyed considerable success on iOS as a freemium game, allowing players to build a sprawling theme park with diverse attractions, construct over-the-top rides, and rake in the profits. You'll find all of the usual free-to-play tropes here, such as social tie-ins and premium currency.
Here's a quick run-down of the rest of the game's features.
- Intuitive RollerCoaster Editor.
- 20 pre-designed coasters.
- Customize your theme park with different attractions, restaurants, businesses, concession stands, hotels and decorations.
- Play a Slots mini-game within your park.
- Unlock new materials to construct cooler, faster and taller coasters.
- Grow your economy by creating the ultimate amusement park.
- Share roller coaster blueprints.
- New content and features released all the time.
How many of you guys played the original RollerCoaster Tycoon games? Is it a shame to see it go freemium, or are you happy to play it again on mobile regardless? If you're hankering for the old days, you can always grab RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 for PC while it's on sale.
$19.99$7.75 - Buy RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 for PC