Canadians can now pick up the Sony Xperia T from Bell or Rogers for $99 on a three-year contract. The James Bond co-branding is in full bloom, as you'd expect, but what's going on under the hood?
- 4.6-inch 1280 x 720 Reality Display powered by the Mobile BRAVIA Engine for razor sharp clarity
- 13 MP fast capture camera that goes from sleep mode to snap in just over a second
- Easy connectivity with ‘One-touch’ function enabled by NFC
- PlayStation Certified
- Latest generation 1.5GHz dual core processor for improved battery life, fast performance and ultra sharp graphics
- Android version 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich). Will be upgraded to Android version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) following launch.
- MHL connectivity for viewing content on a big screen without the need for a charger
- 16GB of internal memory
- Battery: 1850mAh (embedded) - 7 hours talk time, 450 hours standby
Be sure to dig into our full review of the European Xperia T for a closer look.
Want to pick one up? The Xperia T can be found sipping a martini at the Rogers online store and seducing other handsets at Bell. If you're looking for more options, we're still waiting on Mobilicity and Videotron to launch their versions.
- Related devices:
- Filed under: