The Xperia S is Sony's flagship smartphone for Europe and Asia in 2012. As with AT&T's Xperia Ion, the Sony Ericsson name has been dropped in favor of the new Sony Xperia branding.
The Xperia S features a 720p zero-air-gap display on a 4.3-inch chassis, and is powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core CPU. The beastly 12-megapixel Exmor R camera from the Ion has made it across too. And like its big brother, the Xperia S ships with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, with the promise of an update to 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Other notable features include panoramic photos and PlayStation certification.
Top Sony Xperia S Stories
Recent Sony Xperia S Forum Threads
- My Sony Android was repaired and data erased, how can I recover my data?
- Screen lock password forgotten, how do I hard reset my Sony C2004?
- How can I get my camera working?
- Why is my Sony phone trying to restart with 90 battery life left?
- Why is my Sony E smartphone not updating my apps?
- How can I reset my camera quality after installing Lollipop on Sony C3?
- See All Threads