Just a week after launch, T-Mobile has pushed out a new security update to both the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. Though the updates don't contain the March Android security patch, T-Mobile's patch notes for the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge seem to indicate general security improvements are tagging along. From the update notes:
- The security of your device has been improved.
- A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
- New and / or enhanced features
- Further improvements to performance.
The update clocks in at just above 41MB, and Galaxy S7 and S7 edge users on T-Mobile should be able to start pulling it down now.
- Galaxy S7 review
- Galaxy S7 edge review
- U.S. unlocked Galaxy S7
- Should you upgrade to the Galaxy S7?
- Best SD cards for Galaxy S7
- Join our Galaxy S7 forums