Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video Feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil survived the Sprint Kyocera Echo event and gets ready for Mobile World Congress. Plus, the guys are joined by special guest Ashley Esqueda. Listen in!
Top o' the news - Sprint Kyocera event
- Sprint Kyocera Echo first impressions
- Hands-on with the Sprint Kyocera Echo
- Sprint Kyocera Echo event in pictures
- More details on Sprint Kyocera Echo price
- Sprint Kyocera Echo presentation
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play official -- officially coming at Feb. 13 MWC event
- Sony Ericsson Neo hands-on, announcement details leaked
- More HTC Thunderbolt cases; still no phone
- INQ's Cloud Touch Facebook phone gets brief hands-on, uses Spotify for music
- Samsung Galaxy Indulge arrives on MetroPCS this week for $399
- Samsung Gem now available from Alltel Wireless
- HTC Desire HD now available from TELUS
- Android 2.3.3 SDK platform intros new NFC capabilities
- Angry Birds Valentine's Day edition available now via an update
- EB01 Froyo for the Verizon Fascinate leaked, rooted and ready to try
- HTC Droid Eris forever! CM7 port released
- Rumor puts official Froyo update for the Sprint Epic 4G on Feb. 21
- Froyo EA11 leaks out for the U.S. Cellular Samsung Mesmerize
- U.S. Cellular releases Froyo update for the HTC Desire
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: