Audio-only stream below
The Droid Incredible's on the verge of Android 2.2, the original Droid gets Flash, more hardware news than we know what to do with, and more of your e-mails and voicemails.
Top o' the news - OS updates galore
- Droid Incredible's Sept. 1 Froyo rumor a bust, but the RUU is out there already (Updated with screen shots, root link)
- Droid Incredible Froyo update: Benchmark, full details, screenshots (Update: Plus, a possible OTA date)
- Verizon announces it's pushing Droid update to enable Flash
- The Android Central Interview - Adobe's Ryan Stewart
- Froyo update for the Evo 4G is now rootable
- Hands-on with Android 2.2 on the Droid X
- Motorola Droid 2 gets minor OTA update
- Motorola Droid 2 rooted
- Devour won't be getting Android 2.1; Motorola updates other time lines
- Vodafone UK's HTC Desire starts Froyo rollout
- Sept. 9 a possible launch date for the Verizon Fascinate, tie-in with MTV Video Music Awards on Sept. 12
- Samsung Galaxy S and Gorilla Glass combine powers
- Samsung Galaxy S Gorilla Glass demo -- Korean style
- Epic 4G user manual now available
- Samsung Vibrant, Captivate SIM unlock codes are hidden on the phones
- Slew of Verizon phones may see end of life in March 2011
- HTC Legend hits end of life on Bell
- Motorola Droid 2 review
- Droid Pro is a Droid 2 with global support; LG enV2 Touch to be Android-powered
- HTC Desire review (U.S. Cellular version)
- LG Optimus Z Review
- Motorola MB520 Kobe breaks cover, may be codenamed 'Diablo'
- Motorola Quench XT5 specs revealed, not quenching your thirst for Froyo
- T-Mobile's G2 spotted in the wild
- T-Mobile G2 testing ROM leaked
- G2 confirmed to use MSM7x30 CPU; other new devices rumored to as well
- T-Mobile HTC G2 (or maybe the Glacier) visits the FCC
- Nexus One too popular even with devs, is now on backorder
- Dell Thunder Android protoype gets a thorough hands on
- Motorola Flipout shows off itself in a demo video
- T-Mobile Charm available today
- Kyocera Zio now available on Cricket
- Dell Aero available today from Dell for $99, later from AT&T
- Samsung releases official teaser for the Galaxy Tab coming Sept. 2 in Berlin
- Samsung Galaxy Tab caught on video again, this time for a close-up
- Galaxy Tab video preview shows up in Korea
- Samsung Galaxy Tab can't keep itself secret, shows up in more pictures
- Samsung Galaxy Tab supposedly spotted in the wild
- Developer: Android is a viable revenue stream, posts numbers to prove it
- Google responds to app piracy primer
- Android's Amazon MP3 app updated to allow for gift/promo codes
- Android App Review: Galcon
- Taking Android back to school -- apps every student should have
- Lookout -- a full security solution for your Android phone
- Android Quick App: Zune Home launcher
- Android Quick App: Worldmate
- Google Earth updated to 1.1, brings the exploration of the oceans
- Google Finance cleans up for Android
- Twitter for Android updated to 1.0.3
- Samsung Media Hub 'coming soon'
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Note: Our video feed is on hiatus while we spruce things up a bit. You can still watch all our podcast videos with this YouTube playlist.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: