Moto X is the new Motorola's flagship device for mid-2013. It's an 4.7-inch handset with a curved back, powered by Motorola's unique "X8" processors, with a 720p RGB AMOLED display and a 10-megapixel "ClearPixel" camera.
Moto X brings new always-on voice features to the table, allowing you to initiate calls, check Google Now and perform other tasks with out powering on the screen. In addition, a new notification system allows the phone to pulse icons on the screen, showing you exactly what's waiting for you.
It'll be launching on five U.S. carriers as well as in international markets.
Top Moto X Stories
Recent Moto X Forum Threads
- Media transfer is driving me mad.
- Camera Question - Wavy Lines When Focusing?
- Now what?
- [Verizon] Anyone else having SMS Timestamp Issues?
- Mugen Power 2800mAh Battery Case for the Moto X
- Is it me or does the Google keyboard suck?
- Pictures from txt messages go dark when opening
- Ordered one today.... Can't wait... Expected delivery date 26.04.2014.
- I don't care, I'm back!
- See All Threads