Moto X is the new Motorola's flagship device for mid-2013. It's an 4.7-inch handset with a curved back, powered by Motorola's unique "X8" processors, with a 720p RGB AMOLED display and a 10-megapixel "ClearPixel" camera.
Moto X brings new always-on voice features to the table, allowing you to initiate calls, check Google Now and perform other tasks with out powering on the screen. In addition, a new notification system allows the phone to pulse icons on the screen, showing you exactly what's waiting for you.
It'll be launching on five U.S. carriers as well as in international markets.
Top Moto X Stories
Recent Moto X Forum Threads
- Moto X: Display Brightness
- Charging while streaming radio/music
- Let's see your Moto X homescreens...
- I want to switch from the iPhone 5 to Moto X but I am nervous about it. has anyone switched?
- Moto X: When is AT&T going to give us the 4.4.2 update?
- Touchless control loads music but doesn't play.
- Pictures in texts from iPhone not coming through. ??
- problems with pics in text
- KitKat Crashed My Moto X - unrecoverable
- Moto X Battery Life
- See All Threads