The HTC Evo 3D will be one of the hottest Android phones of the year, and to whet everyone's appetite a system dump for the beast has shown up online. Our pals at 911Sniper, who have a knack for obtaining the unobtainable, have posted up a test build of the software for everyone to have a look through. We're doing just that right now, and will get a fast mirror and any goodies we can pull out posted up in the Evo 3D forums.
In the meantime, reading the specs always makes us happy:
- 4.3-inch 3D qHD capacitive 960 x 540 px display
- 1730 mAh battery
- 4GB of internal memory
- 8GB microSD card pre-installed (expandable to 32GB)
- 1GB RAM
- 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Dual 5 MP rear cameras (for 3D)
- 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- 2D video recording at 1080p
- 3D video recording at 720p
The rumored day in June can't come soon enough.
Source: 911Sniper. Thanks everyone who sent this in!
Update: Here's that link with the fast mirror and the goodies I promised. Have at it folks!