BenQ plans to release the R100 Android-based tablet in "Early 2011." (No surprise there with four days left in 2010.) The device is sporting a 10.1-inch LCD screen at a resolution of 1024 x 600. It will also have HDMI support, with built in mini-HDMI ports and a 3.5mm headphone jack. No word yet on which version of Android, but let's hope it's at least 2.2. So folks, add this to the list of tablets to look out for in 2011. That list is looking to get mighty long. We hope we'll see this thing at CES, along with all of that Motorola tablet goodness. Full spec sheet after the break! [via PCWorld]
- Dimensions: 15mm thick; 191x244mm.
- Weight: 720 grams.
- 10.1" 1024 x 600 resolution LCD display.
- Samsung ARM-based 833MHz processor.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity.
- HDMI output.
- 8GB internal memory.
- SD card slot up to 16GB of additional storage.
- Up to 12 hours battery life (BenQ claim).