Verizon wasn't the only one to kick off preorders for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 last night - AT&T is now taking orders too. Devices will be available on November 9, so long as you're willing to drop $299.99 and sign up for a two-year contract.
- Network: 3G: HSPA+ 21Mbps (HSDPA 21Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps); 4G LTE: 100Mbps/ 50Mbps
- Processor: 1.6 GHz quad-core processor
- Display: 5.5” HD Super AMOLED (1,280 x 720)
- OS: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Camera: Main(Rear): 8 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, BSI; Sub(Front): 1.9 Megapixel VT Camera, BSI; Best Photo, Best Faces, Low light shot
- GPS: A-GPS; Glonass
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® v 4.0 (Apt-X Codec support) LE; USB 2.0 Host; WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi HT40; Wi-Fi Direct; mHL; NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer, RGB Light, Digital Compass, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer
- Memory: 16/32/64GB User memory + 2GB (RAM); microSD (up to 64GB)
- Dimensions: 80.5 x 151.1 x 9.4 mm, 180 g
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-ion 3,100mAh
Anyone interested in picking one up can head over to AT&T's online store. Who's taking the dive? There are a lot of carrier options, though the logo emblazoned on the home button of the Verizon version may be enough to eliminate one alternative...
- Related devices: