A little under a month away from launch day, Samsung's Galaxy S4 is now available to pre-order from leading UK retailers and carriers. You'll find a breakdown of what the major players are offering with Samsung's latest handset after the break.
We'll update this post with any more pre-order deals that come to light during the day. Check below for the full breakdown.
- EE: The Galaxy S4 is available on EE's 4G plans starting at £31 per month (with a £269.99 up-front fee). Pre-order customers get an accessory pack valued at £54.99, including a matching smart cover, a 16GB microSD card and an in-car charger. EE is also selling the Galaxy S4 through its 3G-only T-Mobile and Orange brands.
- Phones4U: The retailer is offering pre-order customers the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Camera and Galaxy Note 10.1. In addition, every pre-order customer will get a Google Play gift card based on the value of their contract. 4G EE contracts at £46 or above get a £100 voucher, £41 contracts receive £50, and £36 contracts receive £25.
- Vodafone: The carrier offers £5 off your monthly bill if you trade in "any working touchscreen phone" to buy the Galaxy S4. Do this, and the S4 is yours for £37 per month on Vodafone Red, with unlimited calls and texts, and 2GB of data. Vodafone's also debuting "Vodafone Red XL," which boosts the data allowance to 4GB, for £47 per month with a trade-in. Finally, it lists a 1GB package for £37 p.m. without a trade-in (presumably £32 p.m. with one) and a £69 up-front fee.
- Carphone Warehouse: As we reported yesterday, Carphone is offering a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and accessory bundle with its Galaxy S4 deals. The accessory pack includes a case, screen protector and car charger.
- O2: The blue network is offering to double customers' data allowance if they pre-order the Galaxy S4 on plans costing £37 per month with a £99 up-front fee.
- Three: The data-friendly operator isn't offering any specific pre-order perks, but it is giving away the S4 for free on both of its price plans. Ultimate Internet 500 runs for 24 months and gets you unlimited data, 500 minutes and 500 texts for £35 per month. The One Plan costs £37 per month and provides 2000 minutes, 5000 Three-to-Three minutes, 5000 texts and an unlimited data allowance that includes tethering.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.