The LG V30+ Sprint Flex lease is an 18-month payment program. Those with eligible credit will pay 0% down and $38/month. With this deal, you would pay $38/month on the Sprint Flex lease for your first LG V30+ handset and receive a monthly bill credit for your second LG V30+ — making the second device free.
In addition, you'll also get a free new Google Daydream headset and a Top VR Content bundle (a $144.95 value) while supplies last.
Deal need-to knows
- Requires two new lines of service or one new line and one upgrade
- Both phones need to be purchased on 18-month leases, Sprint Flex
- Well-qualified customers are eligible
- There are taxes on any device you go with and you'll have to pay that up front
- If you cancel your service, the remaining device balance will become due
- Offer ends 11/16/17 while supplies last
What happens after the Flex leases are up?
With this deal, at the end of the 18-month lease, you will have paid $684 (18 x $38) for your first device and nothing on the second device. From there, you have three options:
- Trade-in your devices and start new leases on new devices
- Pay off the remaining $229 balance ($912-$684) on each phone and own both devices. The deal is the free lease of the device so only 18 months of payments are covered by Sprint.
- Keep making monthly payments of $38 for both devices and after 6 months you'll own both devices.
A few good Kindle books can help you get through these tough times
One of my favorite pastimes in good times or bad is to curl up on the sofa with a good book, preferably on my Amazon Kindle. Here are some of the stories that have been distracting me over the past few weeks of lockdown and social isolation.
Top 6 things Google needs to add to Chrome OS to compete with Windows
Chrome OS has gotten pretty good in recent years — especially for tablets and touchscreens — but there’s always room to improve. Here’s my wishlist for my favorite lightweight laptop ecosystem.
Amazon Echo Frames review: Alexa comes for your eyes and ears
When I reviewed the Amazon Echo Buds in late 2019, I commented that they were a solid first attempt to help get Alexa out of the house and make her more useful on the go. The Echo Frames, which were announced at the same time as the Echo Buds, are the latest of Alexa's steps into the wider world. I'll tell you what I thought of them after my first few days with them.
The best flip phones you can buy in 2020
Smartphones are great, but they aren't for everybody. Whether you're after a simpler experience or just want the cheapest possible phone for calls, texts, and light browsing, these are the flip phones that should be on your radar.