The LG V30+ Sprint Flex lease is an 18-month payment program. Those with eligible credit will pay 0% down and $38/month. With this deal, you would pay $38/month on the Sprint Flex lease for your first LG V30+ handset and receive a monthly bill credit for your second LG V30+ — making the second device free.
In addition, you'll also get a free new Google Daydream headset and a Top VR Content bundle (a $144.95 value) while supplies last.
Deal need-to knows
- Requires two new lines of service or one new line and one upgrade
- Both phones need to be purchased on 18-month leases, Sprint Flex
- Well-qualified customers are eligible
- There are taxes on any device you go with and you'll have to pay that up front
- If you cancel your service, the remaining device balance will become due
- Offer ends 11/16/17 while supplies last
What happens after the Flex leases are up?
With this deal, at the end of the 18-month lease, you will have paid $684 (18 x $38) for your first device and nothing on the second device. From there, you have three options:
- Trade-in your devices and start new leases on new devices
- Pay off the remaining $229 balance ($912-$684) on each phone and own both devices. The deal is the free lease of the device so only 18 months of payments are covered by Sprint.
- Keep making monthly payments of $38 for both devices and after 6 months you'll own both devices.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
These are the best apps for your Android device — period
It can be difficult to find the "right" app when surfing the Play Store simply due to the sheer number of options available. Regardless of what type of app you're looking for, there's an app that can help make your life easier.
Want an Oculus Quest 2? Here's where to buy one!
The Oculus Quest 2 represents the future of wireless VR gaming systems. Here's where to buy one, and all the accessories you'll need for it, too!
V4 delivers a great dark fantasy MMO experience
This week, we're taking a look at a fairly recent game called V4. It's a free-to-play MMO, but that doesn't mean it's not a good time.
Grab a case and keep your Moto G Power motoring on for years
The Moto G Power is finally here and offers a rather surprising and impressive set of specs for the budget market. If you happen to pick one of these up, you won't want something to happen to it, so grab a case to go with the G Power.