The new Nexus 7 is fresh in everyone's mind, and we're all a little excited about it. It keeps the same great, portable size from the first model, and beefs up the specs all around to deliver what we all think is going to be a killer device. Everyone here in the office wants one, and from what I'm hearing around the Internet plenty of you guys and gals do, too.
So we're going to give two of them away. If you're impatient, just click this link and enter.
For those who wanted to stay and read the rules:
- You have to have used a legit email address to register for AC. If you didn't, we can't contact you and we'll have to find someone else who wants the tablet that should have been yours.
- Only enter once. We can tell if you cheat, and cheaters are put on a list. You never want to be on that list.
- If you have won a device (that'd be a phone, tablet or Google TV unit) from AC in the past 12 months, you can't win. Spread the love a little bit.
- The contest is going to stay open until next Tuesday (July 30) at 11:59 PM Eastern time. I'll shut it down then, and randomly pick two winners.
- Good luck, and #HOLOYOLO.
- Related devices:
- Filed under: