Audio-only stream below
More rumors than we can shake a stick at, including a possible new Nexus phone and the release of Gingerbread. Plus, Google TV, tablets, and your e-mails and voicemails. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Top o' the news - Gingerbread, Honeycomb and rumors - oh, my!
- Android 2.3 -- and Android 3.0.1 -- are starting to ping websites
- Will Gingerbread be Android 2.3?
- Gingerbread man arrives at Google HQ [video]
- Samsung unveiling new Android device in New York City on Nov. 8
- A second Google phone out before Christmas?
- Samsung Nexus Two (or Nexus S) reportedly a lot like the Galaxy S, only different
- Google shutting down Nexus One forum, but ours is still here to help!
- Verizon giving away the HTC Merge as part of 'Urban Challenge' in Seattle
- T-Mobile officially says myTouch is the myTouch 4G, coming Nov. 3 for $199
- T-Mobile LG Optimus T available Nov. 3 for $29.99 after contract, rebate
- Google TV - first impressions [from the forums]
- Logitech acknowledges frame rate issue with Revue video playback [Google TV]
- Is this the LTE Android smartphone Verizon's CFO has been carrying?
- HTC Knight headed to Sprint?
- Sony's Android Playstation Phone poses for pictures
- Hands on with the Samsung Mesmerize [video]
- HTC Wildfire to be released in U.S. before end of the year
- HTC Desire HD goes down under, available in Australia soon
- HTC Droid Incredible HD rumored to be coming Nov. 23
- NOOKcolor revealed, brings 7-inch e-reader/tablet Android hybrid
- Sprint Galaxy Tab officially Nov. 14; $399 on contract, data starts at $29
- T-Mobile's Samsung Galaxy Tab to be released Nov. 10
- U.S. Cellular is getting the Samsung Galaxy Tab; price, date not announced
- Samsung Galaxy Tabs coming to Best Buy, Wi-Fi-only $499
- Adobe releases security advisory for Flash
- Google Maps updated to Version 4.6 with search improvements
- Android Quick App: the Impossible Level Game
- Android Quick App: ChromeMarks browser bookmark sync
- 3D graphics on Android? Done, thanks to HTML5 and the Fennec browser
- Android Market passes 100,000 'apps'
- More evidence that PayPal payments are coming to the Android Market
Other OS updates
- Droid 2 update on the way, Verizon says
- Sprint Galaxy Tab will have Sprint ID; the Epic 4G also will get it
- Android 2.1 update for Telus HTC Hero available now
- Manually update Motorola Cliq to 2.1
- New Evo 4G update leaks out, is rooted
- HTC Desire HD receives first OTA update
- Sense 2.2 leaked for the HTC Aria
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: