The Motorola Xoom is the first official Android tablet to run Honeycomb, aka Android 3.0. Honeycomb is a tablet-specific version of Android that seeks to take advantage of the larger screens that tablets have to offer. The Xoom boasts a 10.1-inch screen and is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor.
It was initially launched on Verizon, running on its 3G network at the outset but will be compatible with its burgeoning 4G LTE network. Since its launch, a WiFi-only version has been released as well as its availability on other carriers.
Top Motorola Xoom Stories
Recent Motorola Xoom Forum Threads
- Cannot sign into Youtube
- "Uninstall not Successful"
- Xoom charged but will not turn on, what can I do?
- Couldn't Play the Track You Requested
- Can't change gmail password?!? Really??
- Why does Google Play keep stopping?
- Google Play has stopped.
- One Android will and another will not Flash!!?
- Motorola Customer Service
- I need to know how to connect my external hard drive to the Xoom?
- See All Threads
Help and Howto
Motorola Xoom Accessories
Now that you've got a Motorola Xoom, it's time to accessorize. There are plenty of ways you can enhance your tablet, be it with cases for protection, an extra battery for extended life, chargers to keep you juiced, and on and on. Check out our Motorola Xoom Accessories Guide.