The Motorola Droid 3 looks to be a solid upgrade to the Droid 2. It sports the relative same design, with a large (4-inch) touchscreen and slider keyboard.
The touchscreen has been increased to qHD resolution, and the Droid 3 sports a dual-core TI OMAP processor. Missing, however, is LTE data.
Top Motorola Droid 3 Stories
Recent Motorola Droid 3 Forum Threads
- Where is my "PIN" number
- Droid 3 software messed up, factory reset does NOT work, Help!?
- Ghost Armor review
- How do I clear my outbox?
- Stuck on Dual Core Screen after getting wet
- No MEID, Baseband, Service, etc etc INFO DUMP
- [SOLVED] My DROID3 phone has completely lost all sound
- Stuck on Dual Core Screen-virus?
- how to stop vibrating on text receive??? help!
- Battery level not working after new battery
- See All Threads
Help and Howto
Motorola Droid 3 Accessories
Looking to gear-up your new Motorola Droid 3 smartphone? Check our handy Motorola Droid 3 accessories guide for detailed information on cases, chargers, car kits and more. You'll find everything there is no know about accessorizing your Motorola Droid 3 smartphone.