Google has posted the Android 5.1.1 factory image for the Nexus 9 (LTE) as the OTA rolls out to it, the Nexus 4, and Nexus 5.
Google has started pushing out Android 5.1.1 to three Nexus devices today: the Nexus 4, Nexus 5, and Nexus 9 (LTE). And if you're not up to waiting around, the factory images for all three devices have been posted as well.
There's not too much new here, but your trusty Nexus device will score some bug fixes that will hopefully improve any nagging problems you had with the device after the initial 5.1 update. If you're not up for waiting on the OTA to hit your device, we've provided links to the files below (note: there are two different Nexus 5 links depending on which build of 5.1 you're currently running). And as always, if you choose to go the factory image route, be sure to hit up our comprehensive guide to flashing your device.
Update: It looks like Google is on a roll today with factory images. Both cellular models of the Nexus 7 have now had their 5.1.1 images posted, and OTAs should be on their way shortly.
- Nexus 9 (LTE) Android 5.1.1 Factory Image
- Nexus 5 Android 5.1.1 Factory Image
- Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1 Factory Image
- Nexus 7 (2013, LTE) Android 5.1.1 Factory Image
- Nexus 7 (2012, 3G) Android 5.1.1 Factory Image
- Nexus 9 (LTE) Android 5.1.1 OTA zip (LRX22L to LMY47X)
- Nexus 5 Android 5.1.1 OTA zip (LMY47I to LMY48B)
- Nexus 5 Android 5.1.1 OTA zip (LMY47D to LMY48B)
- Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1 OTA zip (LMY47O to LMY47V)