The V10 from LG is a unique phone that not only has a 5.7-inch QHD display, but also an always-on second screen above the main. The second screen provides a way for users to perform quick checks of things like weather, battery or time while the main display is off. The screen can also be used as an app launcher or for notifications.
The V10 is also sporting dual front-facing 5MP cameras, which LG says lets you take better wide angle selfies at up to 120 degrees. The rear camera comes in at 16MP f1.8, and includes OIS and wind noise filtering. The heart of the V10 holds a Snapdragon 808 SoC, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage (expandable to 2TB), NFC, fingerprint sensor and a 3000mAh removable battery. The V10 is stainless steel with a "resilient but soft Dura Skin" on the back and bottom of the phone. It's available in Space Black, Luxe White, Modern Beige, Ocean Blue, and Opal Blue versions.
LG V10 Specifications:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 Processor
- Main display: 5.7-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440/513ppi)
- Secondary display: 2.1-inch IPS Quantum Display (160 x 1040/513ppi)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM / 64GB eMMC ROM/microSD (up to 2TB)
- Rear camera: 16MP with F1.8 Aperture/OIS 2.0
- Front camera: 5MP Dual Lens (80-degree Standard Angle/120-degree Wide Angle)
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Operating system: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Size: 159.6 x 79.3 x 8.6mm
- Weight: 192g
- Network: LTE-A Cat. 6
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, USB 2.0
- Colors: Space Black, Luxe White, Modern Beige, Ocean Blue, Opal Blue
The V10 is set to go on sale in Korea later this month, with other markets to follow at a later time.