Microsoft has updated the Xbox One SmartGlass beta app for Android devices in the Google Play Store, adding a number of new features for people who also own the console, including a way to remotely purchase digital games for the Xbox One.
Here is the full change log for the new 2.2.1407.18000 version of the app.
- Like a Game Clip
- Like an item in the activity feed
- View items that have been shared to you from a message
- Purchase Xbox One games & add-ons
- Browse for recent and popular games & add-ons
- General stability and polish improvements
- Bug fixes
- Some features may require a console update to take full advantage of them
- Improved Feedback tools that no longer use email
If you own an Xbox One and an Android smartphone or tablet, have you been using the SmartGlass app?