Season 9 of Fortnite is officially upon us, which means brand new outfits, new locations on the map, and brand new challenges to boot. It's the second week Season 9 now, and more challenges have dropped for players to complete in order to get their Battle Pass up ranks up.
This week, you'll be using Air Vents in various matches, landing at different locations, and visiting oversized phones and other items. Of course, you'll also be checking chests, taking down opponents, and looking for legendary loot throughout your adventures as well. As always, there are three challenges that free-to-play players can complete, and four additional challenges for those who have the Battle Pass to attempt.
You can check out the full list of changes to the Battle Royale portion of Fortnite below, and jump into a game now to check out the changes:
- Launch off Air Vents in different matches (0/5)
- Stage 1 of 5: Land at Snobby Shores
- Stage 2 of 5: Land at Fatal Fields
- Stage 3 of 5: Land at Sunny Steps
- Stage 4 of 5: Land at Dusty Divot
- Stage 5 of 5: Land at Happy Hamlet
- Eliminate opponents in Sunny Steps or Shifty Shafts (0/3)
Battle Pass Challenges:
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (0/500)
- Visit an oversized Phone, a big Piano, and a giant Dancing Fish Trophy
- Search a Chest in different Named Locations in a single match (0/3)
- Deal damage to opponents from at least 2 stories above
- Stage 1 of 3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away
- Stage 2 of 3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 75m away
- Stage 3 of 3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 100m away
As always, we'll have guides of the challenges coming up shortly, so if you're stuck on any of the particularly difficult ones, sit tight and start whittling away at some of the easier ones in the meantime. If you're still stuck on some of the challenges for last week, check out below for some guides:
Take your gaming to the next level
Seagate 2TB Game Drive for PlayStation 4 ($88 at Amazon)
Games take up a bunch of hard drive space nowadays. Make sure you never have to worry about freeing up space again when the latest game or downloadable content releases.
Konky PlayStation 4 Charging Dock Stand ($10 at Amazon)
Having your controller die on you in the middle of a gaming session is rough, so make sure you never have that happen again, and keep them charging at all times.
Astro Gaming C40 TR Controller ($200 at Amazon)
A brand new entrant into the controller game, Astro aims to deliver a better way to play games with rear buttons, map-ability across the controller, and interchangeable analog sticks and d-pads.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
These are the best games you can play on Android
We're rounding up the best games, free and premium, you should be playing today.
The excellent Nest Audio is down to its lowest price yet for Black Friday
Ready to upgrade your smart home? The Nest Audio is getting its first price cut thanks to Black Friday, bringing it down to the lowest price we've ever seen.
What advice do you have for a first-time Galaxy Note buyer?
Buying a Galaxy Note is a big deal. If you knew someone getting their first-ever Note, what advice would you give to them?
Looking for some action? Check out these action games on PS4.
In the market to get some great action games to play on your PlayStation 4? Here are some of the best the console has to offer right now.