Audio-only stream below
We celebrate the release of the Android 2.1 update for the Motorola Droid with an early release of our latest podcast, and the return of Mickey Papillon. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Top o' the news
- Motorola Droid finally gets Android 2.1!
- How to manually update your Droid to Android 2.1
- Droid 2.1 update forum thread
- Video: How to apply the update
- Evo 4G straight from Sprint's playbook; Best Buy reportedly preselling in May
- Sprint Evo 4G: You ask, we answer
- T-Mobile testing Cliq update with 1,000 users tonight
- Sprint EVO 4G won't do simultaneous voice-data
- Sprint clarifies voice-data on Evo 4G, says WiMax still being tested
- myTouch 3G Fender Edition is coming back!
- Verizon Nexus One sales page caught on video for your disbelieving eyes
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 will never get multitouch, hardware not capable
- Sprint HTC Hero getting update on April 9th, is it Android 2.1 ?
- We see the Dell Aero's software and kind of wish we hadn't ...
- Get the HTC Desire camera on Nexus One without loading HTC Sense
- DoubleTwist adds Android Market to its arsenal
- Don't call them crippled (or do ...)
- PayPal Bump is Android-bound
- Early build of Firefox for Android looks like ... a very early build of Firefox for Android
Other Android news
- Google finally to address Android fragmentation with FroYo, Gingerbread?
- Steve Jobs, Eric Schmidt have coffee, plan world domination (or something like that)
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: