Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We can taste Gingerbread, we've got our hands on the Motorola Droid Pro and Samsung Galaxy Tab, plus a slew of you voicemails. Listen in!
Top o' the news - Gingebread is Nigh!
- Google CEO teases Gingerbread on Samsung Nexus S
- Nexus One gets an update to FRG83D (no, it's still not Gingerbread)
- Android Market obviously getting revamp with addition of new graphics
- Android Market developer console down for scheduled maintenance [updated]
- What we may see in Gingerbread, as tipped at Google IO in May
- LG Star: Dual-core Tegra 2 in 2011
- HTC Merge 360-degree view appears, quickly disappears from Verizon's site
- HTC Merge now appearing in Cellbrite machines
- Motorola Droid Pro officially on sale today
- Droid Pro on Verizon: First Impressions
- Motorola Droid Pro benchmarks
- Will the world phone Droid Pro work on AT&T or T-Mobile in the United States?
- Droid Pro: Most annoying ringtone ever
- Droid 2 Global in this month's Esquire
- White Evo 4G available everywhere
- Giorgio Armani Samsung Galaxy S officially announced
- Sony Ericsson Anzu X12 gets handled and has its specs revealed
- Verizon announces the LG Vortex
- LG Apex available from US Cellular on Friday
- Samsung Galaxy S available now on Cellular South
- Sprint Samsung Transform review
- Angry Birds lite coming for older phones
- Netflix coming to select Android devices early next year
- Google Maps, Street View updated
- Meet Google Hotpots -- (Local hot spots, only missing a letter)
- Google Shopper updated to version 1.3 for better filters, featured lists
- Finally: Edit Google Docs in your browser
- Google Sky Map gets updated with time travel, multitouch
- New Winamp for Android build includes SHOUTcast integration
- Comcast's Android app coming Friday?
- Comcast Xfinity Android app first look
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Tab hacked to make phone calls
- Galaxy Tab root (and others) just a few clicks away with z4root root
- AT&T's Samsung Galaxy Tab available Nov. 21 for $649; data starts at $15 a month
- US Cellular to offer Galaxy Tab on Nov. 19 -- $399 on contract after rebate
- Sprint Galaxy Tab available today -- $399 on contract, data starts at $29
- Update for Sprint Galaxy Tab now official, and hopefully successful
- Samsung Galaxy Tab now available on Bell -- just not in all store locations
- Dell Streak with white back available from and exclusive to Best Buy
- Enhance your Galaxy Tab experience by adding Bluetooth keyboard, mouse
- Samsung Galaxy Tab source code released
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: